Quit Keeper - the quit meter that made cigarettes a statisticView Screenshots
Quit Keeper 1.09
Quit Keeper is a free quit meter that tracks various statistics as you quit smoking. Quitting can be a tough process, every little encouragement can make a tremendous difference - thats where Quit Keeper comes in.
With over 75,000 downloads so far, Quit Keeper is rapidly becoming one of the most popular quit meters.
Get your quit meter here!
Dec 2010 - New Version
* December Date Issue fixed * in version 1.09
The statistics it tracks include
- How long you have been quit.
- How much money you have saved.
- How many cigarettes you haven't smoked.
- How much of your life you have saved.
- Listing your anniversaries and those of your buddies.
- A quit meter that is absolutely free!
- Use a hotkey to put your quitting statistics into an email message, a forum posting or a chat room.
- Tracks the increasing price of cigarettes
(the only quit meter that can do that).
- Tracks your milestones and those of your buddies.
- A great tool to help you as you quit smoking.
- Easy to install - easy to use.
- Small, fast and efficient.
- Easy to customize.
- Quick, small download (about 100k!)